I'm ready to love any one that MT's giving away. :p

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Because you dont know how to use it!
Mac overheats because Apple says it is a marvelous multi-functions device so you can cook eggs on it while surfing without catching malware. Lool

It is the same as PC except the OS and the hardware and the case. You don't have to be a rocket science to use MAC.

Steven Brown

Level 1
Jan 5, 2019
I will go for PC because Mac alos good but when I want to update my Mac like PC than I can't but when I want to update my PC than its very easily I can update my PC and also play games easily on PC, run any software on PC easily but in Mac I can't thats why I will go for PC.

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I'd choose a Mac all day every day but that's just my personal preference. I do like the new Windows surface laptops they look stunning, but I'd still choose a Mac.

Reactions: Weebarra

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Macs are very easy to use you could put anyone in front of a Mac and they'd be fine.

Reactions: Weebarra

Moonhorse

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 29, 2018
Well i have always been pc user, but im not really playing games that needs the performance

After my current setup needs a change in next few years, ill probably go with chromebook if they can run simple play store apps, wich i can use in mobile aswell

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
For the GUI Mac is simply amazing and for who makes 3D design, photo and video editing Mac is perfect. PC in my opinion is better for games (there are more games avalaible for PC). To watch videos it depends: a PC monitor can be better than a Mac monitor (although Mac monitors are very very great for quality and definition).

Also I think mobile gaming is becoming more popular and more played than PC gaming.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.