Expired Macrium Reflect Pro giveaway at WinXDVD's facebook fanpage!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonX

Level 9
Thread author
Apr 13, 2012
Macrium Reflect Pro giveaway at WinXDVD's facebook fanpage!
Just leve a comment "why" you need the application and the code will be sent to you via PM.

Giveaway page

2012_06_29_030830.jpg

Aiyana

Jun 7, 2012
jasonX said:
Macrium Reflect Pro giveaway at WinXDVD's facebook fanpage!
Just leve a comment "why" you need the application and the code will be sent to you via PM.

Giveaway page

2012_06_29_030830.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Now Macrium Reflect Pro giveaway is not valid on the fanpage when I open. Digiarty is giving away their own products ($150) on the same page.
40.png

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Just got word from Digiarty staff that they have sent out the licenses for the Macrium Reflect. Have anyone who entered gotten any..? Lot of my friends did not...me neither...:(

Seems they took it down as I was waiting for it "everyday" since it turned out there. I also could not believe that all the 30 copies was sent already. All I got was that "they have sent out the licenses. Have a nice day :).."

Personally I believe that they took it out.

amazingAG

Jun 1, 2011
Please don't jump into such baseless conclusions so early. I know many who have received it.
They are a reputed organization and would never do such things.

To get a license you just need to be quick with the reply as their winners selection method is FCFS (first come first serve). So better luck next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.