What's New v7.2.4156 - 3rd April 2019
- Large NTFS Cluster Sizes
Macrium Reflect now includes support for volumes formatted with the NTFS file-system that have a cluster size larger than 64K.
- Change Block Tracker
- On some system using Microsoft Storage Spaces the option to enable CBT could fail. This has now been resolved and CBT fully supports Storage Spaces.
- Performance Optimization. The frequency with which CBT flushes its internal state to disk has been reduced.
- File and Folder Incorrect Progress Bar
Reflect Monitor would show a sliding progress Marquee instead of the actual backup progress. This has been resolved.
- WinRE Wi-Fi Connection
It was not aways possible to switch Wi-Fi networks when more than one network was available. This has been resolved.
The PEExplorer application in the rescue media now includes a file deletion confirmation prompt.
- 'psvolacc.sys' error when browsing Images in Windows PE/RE
An incorrect error could be displayed when browsing images if the 'Enable access to restricted folders' option was selected in Windows PE/RE. This has been resolved
- License Key Edition Change
When changing the installed edition of Macrium Reflect the previous license key could be retained after running the installer. This has been resolved
- BitLocker Removal Warning
When resizing a restored BitLocker unlocked image the BitLocker Removal warning message box would not be displayed. This has been resolved
Various small bug fixes and changes to improve Macrium Reflect.
Last edited by a moderator: