- Aug 17, 2014
Source: Macrium Reflect Patch DetailsBug fixes and Improvements v7.3.5365 - 26th November 2020
- Macrium Task Scheduler
- Scheduling a backup to run as a specific user would sometimes prevent the Power Saving options from working correctly. This has been resolved.
- Under certain circumstances, restarting Macrium Service would cause the Macrium Task Scheduler to stop running for around a minute. This has been resolved.
- Schedule start dates can no longer be set later than the year 2999.
- File and Folder Backup
Deleting a backed up folder and creating a file with the same name as the deleted folder mid backup set could cause a File and Folder backup set to fail to load. This has been resolved.
- Changed Block Tracker
We've changed Windows event ID 13 - "IOCTL_MRCBT_QUERY_VOLUME_TRACKING_INFORMATION failed on device" to be Informational.
- Exchange backup
- Exchange backup was not checking for missing DB files to ensure a DB was available for backup. This has been resolved.
- Mixed case database filename extensions could cause databases to not be backed up. This has been resolved.
Various minor fixes and changes to improve Macrium Reflect.