- Aug 17, 2014
Source: Macrium Reflect Patch DetailsBug fixes and Improvements v7.3.6284 - 16th October 2021
Update For Windows 11
If this issue affects you then please create fresh rescue media after updating.
- The rescue media now correctly automatically assigns drive letter 'C' to the Windows 11 system drive.
- The rescue media now correctly identifies and labels Windows 11 for 'Fix Boot Problems' and 'ReDeploy'.
Server Plus Updates
- The Mailbox Restore wizard could sometimes crash if the backed-up Exchange database contained corrupt or invalid binary data structures. This has been resolved.
- On Exchange 2013 or later, filtering by date could cause some emails to not be shown, even if they were inside the date range selected. This has been resolved.
- Several error messages have been made more accurate.
- It is no longer possible to get the Mailbox Restore wizard into an inconsistent state by clicking on controls while the wizard is restoring or loading folders.
- The Rescue Media Wizard would not be able to add user-provided drivers if a more up-to-date version of the same driver was available in the Windows driver store. This has been resolved.
- The backup completion warning, when the retention purge deletes all backups prior to running the backup, wasn't being suppressed if the retention rules were explicitly set to retain 1 Full. This has been resolved.
- Various minor fixes and changes to improve Macrium Reflect.
Macrium Reflect Free allows you to back up your entire computer and schedule backups. For a free program, you get incredibly powerful software that allows you to create effective backups.