Malfhas Security Configuration (2016)

Windows Edition
Pro
User Access Control
Always notify
Real-time security
F-Secure Client Security 12, SecureAPlus (Only the whitelist system)
Firewall security
Periodic malware scanners
Zemana AntiMalware Premium
Malware sample testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Google chrome 49.0.2623.87m (64-bit), WOT
Maintenance tools
CCleaner Business

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
I suggest you to install Bitdefender 60 second virus scanner to have addition protection. LINK: HERE

And I would suggest to you to install also Auslogics Disk Defrag to optimize your PC, by defragmentation, and also Collusion extension for Chrome to know which websites are tracking you.

Thanks for sharing it!

Malfhas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 29, 2014
I suggest you to install Bitdefender 60 second virus scanner to have addition protection. LINK: HERE

And I would suggest to you to install also Auslogics Disk Defrag to optimize your PC, by defragmentation, and also Collusion extension for Chrome to know which websites are tracking you.

Thanks for sharing it!

Thanks for your feedback. I do not know all of its software, but it is with pleasure that I'll throw it a look :)

Reactions: JM Safe

Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
What is the advantage of the enterprise edition of ESET do you think, compared with the home edition?

Malfhas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 29, 2014
What is the advantage of the enterprise edition of ESET do you think, compared with the home edition?

An interface that I personally find most enjoyable. Security level is very similar to the Smart Security version.

The only real difference I noticed is additional options that may be practical.

After use for a particular course must turn to ESET Smart Security;)

Reactions: Online_Sword

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Great configuration, just one minor question only. :)

Why do you choose CCleaner Business when you can have the free home version instead? (Aside of free license that was gave to you perhaps)

Reactions: Malfhas

Malfhas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 29, 2014
Great configuration, just one minor question only. :)

Why do you choose CCleaner Business when you can have the free home version instead? (Aside of free license that was gave to you perhaps)

Indeed it is not me who paid the license, otherwise I totally agree with you.

You should enable Smartscreen.

Thank you for your reply. This is enabled, I forgot to mentioned.

Malfhas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 29, 2014
Updated : ESET Endpoint Security replaced by F-Secure Client Security (not my choice but I saw the drois to have a license for my home computer rather than be left with nothing I did not refused).

Adding WOT to Google Chrome.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.