Solved Malicious website blocked domain 104.197.47.161, www.tradeadexchange.com

ESBLKN

Thread author
Apr 17, 2016
This started in 15 April 2016, I think after I've tried to use some VPN programs to make my ping (lag) lower while playing online games.

After a while, I've noticed that there's adf.ly script appears on any web page I open, or it redirects me to some blog about "making money online", sometimes it opens a pop-up window(s) with linkbucks (shorten link site).

I've AVG anti-virus, I've tried to scan and to remove it, it removed some suspicious malware, but the problem continued.
I've tried to reconfigure my router, but in-vain.
I've tried to use Hitman pro, Farbar, adwcleaner, malewarebytes, Rkill, kaspersky tdsskiller, but also in-vain, however these programs caught some malware and adware and tracking pages and removed 'em.
I've also made C format, and I've installed a new fresh copy of windows 7, the surprise was when I've opened the browser for the first time I've found the same problem.

Malwarebytes keeps telling me "Malicious website blocked domain 104.197.47.161, www.tradeadexchange.com" from internet explorer or firefox.

Also, when I tried to open 2 different computers in my house, I've shocked that the same problem in the both of them too.

I don't know what to do, please help me to get rid of it.

Attachments

• Fixlog.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 2

ESBLKN

Thread author
Apr 17, 2016
Hi again...

I've changed the DNS of my router, cuz somebody said the problem is the router problem.

The problem disappeared now.

Thanks, and I hope that I didn't bother anyone.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.