Thanks for your reply. I deactivate them for security or because I would have some security hole in the browser?Consider changing User Account Control from default to always notify and those Firefox extensions, damn... That's way too many.
Thanks for your reply. to the scans to be sure there was no intrusion, but change the scans every month .. malwarebytes does not slow down my system or can there be any conflict with the KTS?Why scan every 4 days? Shouldn't be necessary with good realtime protection. I would consider dropping Malwarebytes from realtime protection. Kaspersky Total Security should be enough.
Thanks for your reply. Yes, download it.
Thanks for your reply. if I have the AOMEI.I suggest a backup program, I recommend Macrium Reflect free or AOMEI Backupper free.
Thanks for your reply. I will also try it.
Thank you for responding, I will follow your advice.You have all 4 layers covered:
- Firewall: Kaspersky
- Realtime & other: Kaspersky & MBAM Premium
- Backup: Aomei
- Web browser: uBlock Origin
- Add to web browser
- Remove some unneeded extension which you don't need or use
- Calculator may not needed as an extension as you have one within Windows itself
- Kaspersky has very strong protection, MBAM Premium isn't needed
thanks for answering, just did not want to deactivate the MBAM but they agree that it is necessary to deactivate itOverkill with both KTS and MBAM premium. I would use MBAM to on demand scannings only. You dont need the extra real time protection when you have Kaspersky. Otherwise great config. Thanks for sharing it.
ok, I'll think for a few days to see if I deactivate it ... thank you very much for the advice.If it doesn't bother you there is no real need to deactivate MBAM.... Just that it isn't necessary when running KIS. If you want it keep it.
It's your config.
well, I'll think about it. thank you.Based off this it's down to you if you'd like to remove MBAM then.
Thanks Harlan4096. I will install ZAM Free and HitmanPRO FRee@Malwalero:
Please kindly reflect Your changes editing Your config, and announcing them here, hanks for sharing
- If You have well tweaked KIS, You don't need MBW3 Premium resident protection (even it may cause some issues), I would keep it as on demand scanner.
- You are using AOMEI for Data BackUp, but consider to use it also for Image System BackUp.
- As for "Virus and Malware Removal Tools", You may add: ZAM Free & and HitManPro Free.
- Some many extensions in FireFox...
- A PassWord Manager would be welcome also.