• removal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • software removall

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RECcomputer

Thread author
Nov 3, 2014
Keep having problems with the FF5ee.com popping up every several seconds and noticed that Honeymod also started popping up.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    61.3 KB · Views: 96
  • AdwCleaner[R0].txt
    5.8 KB · Views: 91
  • aswMBR.txt
    611 bytes · Views: 51

argus

Former MalwareTips Staff
Verified
Apr 24, 2014
Re-run FRST.exe as you did before ...

• Download fixlist.txt that you find attached at the bottom of this post and save it same place you
  • Press the Fix button once and wait.
  • FRST will process fixlist.txt
  • When finished, it will produce a log fixlog.txt and will keep that log in the same folder where FRST.exe is.

> Attach here fixlog.txt logreport.

Attachments

• Fixlist.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 68

RECcomputer

Thread author
Nov 3, 2014
Now as I run through my computer I have problems with opening word, outlook, pdf, and some photo files. In noted there is a file install_Tor in most of my folders - about 2600 of them. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Fixlog.txt
    7.9 KB · Views: 58

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.