Votes: 32 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Total voters

Moose

Level 22
Greeting!;)

> Norman Malware Cleaner. Your opinion?
> Comodo Cleaning Essentials. Your opinion base on what you have read here Malwaretips?

Kind regards,:)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff member
I like Ashampoo products too especially Snap & Burning studio.Looks great!! Never an infection is even better!! Thanks for sharing your config :)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 37
Verified
Trusted
Thank you for sharing your fascinating and full of variety configuration. The portable version "-CCleaner" keeps our own systems working much lighter, and I shall be looking further at
-Privacy Eraser Free & -Wise Folder Hider!:cool: I find myself scrolling back to the top just to refresh my memory of all you have,:)
and I am further impressed at how light you're lone Adguard extension is with your Chrome! I'm experimenting after using far too many extensions by now using fewer with only HTTP Everywhere, LastPass, and
with Chromium on linux Manjaro.

Do you also use portable version browsers?

Two fast & secure x64 bit portable version browsers you might try:
Could you can tell that I'd voted "Yes" to whether I thought your " ...configuration is good?"?o_OThat's because I do!:D

Last edited:
M

MalwareT

Greeting!;)

> Norman Malware Cleaner. Your opinion?
> Comodo Cleaning Essentials. Your opinion base on what you have read here Malwaretips?

Kind regards,:)
It's great at cleaning and disinfection,i used it on VM and i liked it,CCE i'm using because it has KillSwitch,Autoruns and Scanner.

M

MalwareT

I like Ashampoo products too especially Snap & Burning studio.Looks great!! Never an infection is even better!! Thanks for sharing your config :)
It's fresh installed OS, but i have brain.exe :D Anyways,those guys from Ashampoo are awesome :)