Malware/Virus constantly slows down and disconnects my internet and redirects to harmful webpages

Discussion in 'Malware Removal Assistance For Windows' started by Wilis, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Need Malware Removal Help?

We offer free malware removal assistance to our members. Sign Up now, and get free malware removal support.

1. Wilis

Wilis New Member

Dec 27, 2015
    Hello TwinHeadedEagle,

My web browser (Chrome and IE) also redirect to "Meet Local Singles". I follow your instructions and have 2 files. Please see the attachments. Thank very much for your help

Attached Files:

2. TwinHeadedEagle

TwinHeadedEagle Removal Expert
    Staff Member

Mar 8, 2013
    Malware Removal, Gaming
    Windows 7
    Task: {069C68BA-AD06-4E87-8E5E-F3C43AC230FC} - System32\Tasks\AutoKMS => C:\Windows\AutoKMS\AutoKMS.exe

This topic will now be closed due to evidence of cracked or pirated software on this system.

Piracy Policy

Should you think that is not the case, please send me a private message.
  • About Us

Our community has been around since 2010, and we pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds about security and technology . We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.
  • Need Malware Removal Help?

If you're being redirected from a site you’re trying to visit, seeing constant pop-up ads, unwanted toolbars or strange search results, your computer may be infected with malware. We offer free malware removal assistance to our members in the Malware Removal Assistance forum.
  • Quick Tip

Without meaning to, you may click a link that installs malware on your computer. To keep your computer safe, only click links and downloads from sites that you trust. Don’t open any unknown file types, or download programs from pop-ups that appear in your browser.