Malwarebytes 1.60 almost here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

i will try again and wait for v1.6. hope it will use less ram, 38-40 is still too much.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Helper
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
i will try again and wait for v1.6. hope it will use less ram, 38-40 is still too much.

Well in time there will be an improvement in the RAM usage. MBP does not lag on my machine.

D

Deleted member 178

just move switch to the pro version, of course my machine don't lag, but it annoying to see 43mb used just for a RT protection. :D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Helper
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Yeah, I can't wait also for it to come out, also to see if they improved the scan speed. :p

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Well I've noticed that I did not have MBAM on my likes/pages so that's nudged me to do so, yeah be nice to see how much it's improved when it comes out. Use it as on-demand as well as opposed to Real Time about once a month...

Cheers for the post, gained something out of it. ;)

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
I would think maybe a blue interface like they showed on the corporate version plus their website is now blue

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Helper
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
imsoadude said:
I would think maybe a blue interface like they showed on the corporate version plus their website is now blue

That would be quite cool to see a blue interface.

MetalShaun

Level 1
Mar 3, 2011
There you go Umbra, what is heavy about that??

Lvfup.png

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Jan 8, 2011
I wonder if you'd get a similar result to Shaun, if you uninstalled your dozen security programs. :p

I like the current GUI for MBAM or keep it simple like SAS.

imsoadude

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Yea i hope they dont change it too much, or if they do keep it user friendly.

D

Deleted member 178

Earth said:
I wonder if you'd get a similar result to Shaun, if you uninstalled your dozen security programs. :p

i rather turn off the RT (what i just did) than uninstall the others :p

Status
Not open for further replies.