Malwarebytes is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware.
Malwarebytes version 3.xx brings comprehensive protection against today’s threat landscape so that you can finally replace your traditional antivirus.
Malwarebytes 3.xx has been built from the ground up and now offers combined Anti-Malware, Anti-Exploit, Anti-Ransomware, Website Protection, and Remediation technologies all into a single product (Malwarebytes). And it scans your computer 3-4 times faster!
You can finally replace your traditional antivirus, thanks to a innovative and layered approach to prevent malware infections using a healthy combination of proactive and signature-less technologies. While signatures are still effective against threats like potentially unwanted programs, the majority of malware detection events already come from signature-less technologies like Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware; that trend will only continue to grow. For many of you, this is something you already know, since over 50% of the users already run Malwarebytes as their sole security software, without any third-party antivirus.
Malwarebytes 220.127.116.117 changelog:
- Improved remediation for hijacked shortcuts
- Continued improvements to overall protection, detection and remediation
- Device Name now syncs to the Malwarebytes My Account portal for users on the paid version
- Improved accessibility features for the Notification Center
- Added custom messages designed to highlight the value of Malwarebytes protection and help it remain free
- Fixed problem when cutting / pasting files with anti-ransomware enabled
- Fixed problem where USB stick would not eject properly with anti-ransomware enabled
- Fixed a service crash related to self-protection
- Fixed a blue screen crash related to Web Protection
- Addressed other miscellaneous defects