Battle Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free vs Zemana AntiMalware Free

Dirk41

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
Well I think I said all above . Thank you in advance (I don't know what real word performance impact exactly means sorry )

Reactions: Logethica

Dirk41

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
Thank you

I read ZEMANA offers real time protection for a short time . Is it possible to deactive it ?

It is not too aggressive ? ( I mean maybe it is likely to remove false positive that the OS needs? )

Reactions: Logethica

enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
Even with the realtime protection enabled you can still use them both as they are both designed to work next to the other solutions but my vote goes to ZAM as I like cloud solutions more than classical signature based ones.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
@Dirk41 You can use either or both for:
  • On-demand scanning between Quick, Full, Custom or Context-Menu (Files & Folders)
  • Offer a free trial to Premium features - thereafter revert to Free version.
  • Real-time protection can be disabled.
  • Background services will be installed - required by Premium editions.
  • Manual Updates, Scans and Removal for no cost.
  • During a scan, memory (RAM) usage will increase - this is normal behaviour.

Mod Edits
- Forums Rules apply. Do not use all Caps.

Reactions: Dirk41 and Berny

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.