Mar 3, 2011
N4N7i.gif

Image from CNET Download Page

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
A great on demand scanner for years evolved, and every version released made a significance improved.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Malwarebytes is my first on-demand ,second is hitman pro
malwarebytes very strong like monster will be destroy malware on system :cool:

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
MBAM has been a solid product as long as I can remember. It is in a class all by itself.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Also with MBAM it wouldn't let you down at all when it comes from viruses/malware even nasty rootkits.

marsellus

May 24, 2011
This is my favorite scanner:D Super detectability, fast scan, low FP. Together with the Hitman for me the first place:)

TKFlight

May 19, 2011
Who doesn't like Malwarebytes? Probably the most powerful tool in malware removing.

G

Guest28

Malwarebytes is a great tool nothing will ever replace it. malwarebytes has the power of HMP and can keep up with 5 different Av's

new user

Jun 18, 2011
ryan said:
Malwarebytes is a great tool nothing will ever replace it. malwarebytes has the power of HMP and can keep up with 5 different Av's

"nothing will ever replace it"
My fear is that mbam will become the next penicillin. Over used so much resistance towards it will grow and malware will evolve to keep from being removed by mbam.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
MBAM has to be the best on-demand scanner ... high detection rates and easy to use. but the developer must always find new ways to improve it .... They should learn from history : If you remember Spybot was also a great program and now....well , who is using it?:p ..

new user said:
ryan said:

My fear is that mbam will become the next penicillin. Over used so much resistance towards it will grow and malware will evolve to keep from being removed by mbam.
This could happen..but it will only have a temporary effect,I'm sure that the MBAM Team will find a way to protect their product from this action. A good implementation would be a required capchta code for when you want to uninstall MBAM.

B

Brian

MBAM has to be the best on-demand scanner ... high detection rates and easy to use. but the developer must always find new ways to improve it .... They should learn from history : If you remember Spybot was also a great program and now....well , who is using it?

That's a good point.

G

Guest28

new user said:
ryan said:

Well for now it seems that if a product dies a new one comes into play. I'm not that worried and for now Malwarebytes is doing just a fine job for me :)

V

Vextor

ryan said:
new user said:
ryan said:

Well for now it seems that if a product dies a new one comes into play. I'm not that worried and for now Malwarebytes is doing just a fine job for me :)

I was just thinking and isn't what is above me meaning it's gonna become the Spybot - Search and Destroy, which is the worst anti-malware product.

I

illumination

Malwarebytes is always my first choice to start with when scanning a system with a on-demand scanner! As far as anything happening in the near furture with it, or even now, well, I have already come to the conclusion that none of them are 100% accurate all the time. I use several different on-demand scanners combined, every time now!

bogdan

Level 1
Jan 7, 2011
Antivirus authors aren't as ignorant as they used to be when it comes to spyware threats but Malwarebytes managed to to keep up and has a great detection rate.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
If I could trade all of my malware protection for one program, that program would be MBAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.