Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and Iobit's Malware Fighter 2 Pro

Which to you prefer: Malwarebytes or Malware Fighter? (Paid verisons only)

• Total voters
Product name
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium and Iobit's Malware Fighter 2 Pro
Pros
  • Very popular products.
CONS
my results show Malware Fighter didn't do much.
BOTTOM LINE
Malwarebytes - good results $29.95
Malware Fighter - poor results $39.95

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
All reviews as shown Iobit Malware Fighter to be performed very poor at all, there cloud seems always in trouble; so no more hesitate to choose MBAM.

Reactions: LabZero

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
screw iobit malware fighter it is appalling :( and they were stealing the malwarebytes database

Reactions: frogboy

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Since I want to be somewhat original I will say something positive about Iobit Malware Fighter 2...
It looks nice. That's all.

But yeah, like the others, I prefer Malwarebytes.

Reactions: frogboy

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
The detection rate of Malware Fighter is terrible, and testing proves that to be the case.

But, IObit Uninstaller and Driver Booster are both excellent. I don't like Advanced SystemCare due to the registry cleaner having very minor issues with false positives. Benchmarking of Smart Defrag has shown it to perform worse than the included Windows defrag.

So, not all of IObit's products are terrible.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.