Online_Sword

Level 12
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 23, 2015
Thank you for sharing this.:)

I have not ever heard of this online store. Would it be trustworthy?

Reactions: Sana

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Thank you for sharing this.:)

I have not ever heard of this online store. Would it be trustworthy?

Went to their main webpage and click on the link below:

6loihtp - Imgur.jpg

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium LIFETIME licenses are back in stock!

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium LIFETIME licenses are back in stock!
19 Thu 2015
Posted by chriswiles in Store 0 comment

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium v2 is loved by millions of users worldwide and for good reason. It’s a solid, reliable, tried-and-tested second-layer security suite which you can use alongside your existing security suite, offering a second opinion on the status of your PC.

Up until last year, Malwarebytes was unique in that it was the one of the few security tools that shipped with a lifetime license – a license that never expires. Most security software is based on a yearly subscription model, meaning you have to pay for a new subscription each year. Malwarebytes moved to a yearly subscription model, with a new 3-PC license, a year ago.

The good news is, we’ve managed to obtain a very small number of the older 1-PC LIFETIME licenses, which means you can purchase Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium v2 and your code won’t need renewing.

The less good news is that these licenses – due to the very limited stock – are available at the old recommended retail price (MSRP). But once they are gone, they are gone!

Last edited by a moderator:

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Looks good. Very tempted to get one. Now just need to convince myself whether to buy this or not, since I see the primary difference between free and premium is the real-time protection. :p

Reactions: Rishi
H

hjlbx

Lifetime license for Malwarebytes Premium is good for combo with AppGuard and Sandboxie (* need to configure Sandboxie .ini files to get Malwarebytes to work properly with Sandboxie; see @Umbra's guide here at MT).

Reactions: Sana and CMLew

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Lifetime license for Malwarebytes Premium is good for combo with AppGuard and Sandboxie (* need to configure Sandboxie .ini files to get Malwarebytes to work properly with Sandboxie; see @Umbra's guide here at MT).

You just convinced me to get one. :D

seizure

Jan 28, 2016
i registered just to post my thanks.

i missed out back in 2014 when they had these for $13.

thanks to the OP, i picked up two today (1/28/16) - one for my missus and one for me.

maximum quantity is 2/check out. i checked out after choosing to pay by paypal. 10 minutes later the payment request came by way f an automated email.

i paid cleverbridge, got my keys immediately. have not installed them yet as my brother wanted 2 as well after hearing about it, so i sent my keys off to him first.

i checked out another 2 copies, but no quick response requesting payment thus far...

just thought it would be helpful to post this here. it still works...

seizure

Jan 28, 2016
just bought 2 x 2 (4) copies today (literally one post above yours). activated 3. works A-OK.

you get an ID and a Key (mine came immediately after clicking "Pay" in paypal).

install the latest free version, open it up, then click "Activate" at the top right of program screen. click on "I have an ID" and enter both strings in, click Activate and wait a few seconds for the whole thing to change from free to premium.

i am using it with anti-exploit (free) and avast anti-virus (free) on my own PC.

Sana

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Dec 30, 2015
@seizure You're welcome, it's nice of you to just register for thanking me. Stick around, we have a nice lovely community here :)

I missed out on it myself, so when I saw it, it was hard to believe myself. I had to spread the news ASAP ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.