Expired Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Sale

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalShaun

Level 1
Mar 3, 2011
I already have two pro licence codes to MBAM. Although this is tempting I don't think i need another.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Is the paid version actually called MBAM "Pro"?

Dieselman

Level 1
Mar 26, 2011
Nope..............Free and Pro is the same program and same name. But to unlock the features you need to buy the pro license. Once you enter your LEGAL license then the features will be unlocked. No separate download.

MetalShaun

Level 1
Mar 3, 2011
Dieselman is right that its the same download ETC. But you do get a (PRO) added after the name in the form title on the UI and its regarded as the Pro version.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I think that MBAM free is just as good as MBAM Pro....the only difference is that you get on guard protection. So I think I am just going to sitck with the free.

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
Main differences are scheduler, Real-Time Protection, the Technical Support offered and I one other item, Flash Scanning abilities. (Thanks James) That's really it , there are ways to automate the free version anyways and the Real-Time Protection isn't useful enough to merit purchase when the freely offered "run on demand" method works so well. That said it is a great product and well worth purchasing to show support for the company. (Thanks MetalShaun).

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yep Agree

Features that need to unlock from paid version are especially

Flash Scan
Realtime (as mention already) & IP Blocking
Scheduler (as mention already) for updates and scan

So stick to MBAM free which is good in scanning & removal of those threats.

Fighters

Jun 29, 2011
The paid version is also a "Lifetime License" so you only have to pay once and you get it for free for all the years after.
Here's another working coupon code: 4RA-PYS-DBB

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Fighters said:
The paid version is also a "Lifetime License" so you only have to pay once and you get it for free for all the years after.
Here's another working coupon code: 4RA-PYS-DBB

Nice:D
The price after using this coupon is $21.21 instead of $24.95......The discount is 3$ ... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.