Bryan320

Level 7

Malwarebytes Browser Guard 2.2.10 Release Notes
  • Updated
  • Today at 12:35
Malwarebytes Browser Guard version 2.2.10 released on 24 August 2020.
Improvements/Features
  • Malicious detection improvements.
Stability/Issues fixed
  • Fixed issue with honoring Allow list entries on downloads.
  • Fixed responsive sizing of block pages.
  • Miscellaneous bug fixes.

Nightwalker

Level 20
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
In my experience Malwarebytes has the best web protection in the market, specially against malvertising, but the extension slowed down my browsing experience too much that I had to uninstall it and run the desktop premium version with all modules disabled except the Web Protection instead. (is this usage of "instead" grammatically correct?)

I will try it later and see if it runs better ...

Bryan320

Level 7
In my experience Malwarebytes has the best web protection in the market, specially against malvertising, but the extension slowed down my browsing experience too much that I had to uninstall it and run the desktop premium version with all modules disabled except the Web Protection instead. (is this usage of "instead" grammatically correct?)

I will try it later and see if it runs better ...
be sure to re-try the browser extension they have made lots of improvements

Back3

Level 5
I've notice slowdowns at times, but not all the time , I turn off Ads/Trackers and let UBO handle it. I believe it has the best protection going, and is very privacy conscious unlike Trafficlight.

On Chrome, the slowdown is negligible;on Edge, when I turn on the browser, there is a light slowdown but surfing is good. With Ads/ Trackers disabled ,UBO and F-Secure Browsing Protection on both browsers.

Lenny_Fox

Level 14
Verified
P.S. I forgot to tell, . In my digital marketing bachelor, I also did a minor on branding (which included using graphical design as a visual language to enforce the brand awareness). To be honest I was a security noob at that time and just installed the extension because I really like their 'bat' like M logo.

In fact the beautiful MB logo was the reason I started to read about security, so I have fan-boy like weakness for Malware Bytes Browser Guard, so happy :) having that logo in my browser bar