Hello again Malwarebytes Beta community, We have just released a new Beta of your product, version 188.8.131.52 If you are running Malwarebytes 4.0 with the Beta Updates Setting turned on it means you have signed up for our Beta Updates Program and you will get the Malwarebytes 4.1 Beta refresh as an...
Posted yesterday at 07:18 PM (edited)
Dear Malwarebytes Beta community,
Hoping you all are safe and in good spirits we want to let you know there is a new Malwarebytes Beta 184.108.40.206 version 1.0.924 component update
If you are signed up in our Beta program, please go ahead and retrieve the update manually by clicking "Check for updates" under Application Updates in Settings > General.
What is new in this Beta:
- Enhanced User Profiles management
- Enhanced Web protection
- Enhanced Detection and remediation
• Fixed: mbamtray crash when iris dll is loaded/unloaded shortly after mbamservice is started
• Fixed: MWAC interferes with Wake-on-LAN / Logitech flow
• Fixed: EarlyBootStart flag is not being honored under certain circumstances
• Fixed: Several additional Issues relating to upgrading to 4.1
• Fixed: several UI issues
Thank you so much.