- Oct 11, 2019
Malwarebytes 4.3 Beta - Malwarebytes 4.x Beta - Malwarebytes Forums
Hello again Malwarebytes Beta community,
Hoping you are all doing fine, we want to let you know we have just released a new Beta of your product, version 220.127.116.11 component package 1.0.1130
If you are running Malwarebytes 4.2/4.1/4.0 with the Beta Updates Setting turned on it means you have signed up for our Beta Updates Program and you will get the Malwarebytes 4.3 Beta as an update. As usual if you don't want to wait for the 'Update Available' notification, go right ahead and retrieve the update manually by clicking "Check for updates" in Settings > General.
What’s New in this 4.3 Beta:
Some Issues now addressed:
- Users have now the options to schedule reminders for a reboot when one is needed
- What's new screen (when conditions are met)
- New Settings Manage Alerts option (Teams only)
- Improved detection and remediation
- Improved performance
Thank you so much.
- Fixed: Persisting conflicts with Local Area Networks that impact Printers and other Devices
- Fixed: ARW Component Protection Event report does not include registry objects
- Fixed: Several UI issues