Expired malwaretips.com - Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 [Unlimited 6 Months Licenses]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
malwaretips.com : Bitdefender Internet Security 2015
[Unlimited 6 Months License Giveaway]

From 23. July 2014 - 26. July 2014 only

MalwareTips_2015 -1.png

We would like to thank Bitdefender for offering this unlimited license giveaway for our members!
Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 Features

• Bank Online Without Worries
    Make online transactions from a unique, dedicated browser, that secured your accounts from fraud. Bitdefender Safepay™ can now also automatically fill credit card details in billing fields.
  • Two-way Firewall
    The two-way firewall continuously monitors your Internet connections and prevents unauthorized access, even over a Wi-Fi network.
  • Cloud Antispam
    Stops unwanted e-mail from reaching your Inbox, now fully based on Cloud technology.
  • Active Virus Control
    Active Virus Control is a proactive, dynamic detection technology. It monitors processes’ behavior in real time, as they are running, and tags suspicious activities.
  • Rescue Mode
    If e-threats, such as rootkits, cannot be removed from within the Windows operating system, the computer is re-booted in Rescue mode — a trusted environment which is then used for cleanup and restoration.
  • Quick Vulnerability Scanner ENHANCED
    With a single click, the vulnerability scanner automatically warns of vulnerable or outdated software, missing Windows security patches, and potentially unsafe system settings.
  • Security Report ENHANCED
    Displays your overall security status for the past week, as well as the total issues fixed by Bitdefender since installation. Includes freed up space, optimized apps and remaining available storage.
  • Security Widget ENHANCED
    Enables you to keep track of all of your security-related tasks, plus lets you quickly and easily drag-and-drop files for quick scanning for viruses — right from your desktop!
  • Online Dashboard
    MyBitdefender offers quick online access to your local Bitdefender software, allowing you to run scans, check security statuses for each device, extend your services or easily access support.
  • Remote Management
    Remotely scan and fix security issues on all of your Bitdefender-protected devices from anywhere, using MyBitdefender.
  • USB Immunizer
    Immunizes any Flash Drive from viruses when they’re connected to your computer so you never worry again about USBs infecting you or your friends.
and much more

You only have to access the landing page

enter your e-mail address, capcha code and click "Get Free License"
and get yourself protected for 6 months.

Capture.JPG

ENJOY! ;)

Nikos751

Level 20
Verified
Malware Tester
Feb 1, 2013
Should I use the license after getting it to have 180 days remaining or the trial starts from the moment I activate it, whenever I do it;

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Should I use the license after getting it to have 180 days remaining or the trial starts from the moment I activate it, whenever I do it;
I think you will have a 30 days to activate the product upon the license is sent to your mail.

Reactions: Nikos751

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Thanks BoraMurdar.
i use Trust Port it will expire 17/sep/2014.
Trust Port better or bitdefender?

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Thanks a lot Bora, you are awesome as always ;)
My GF used to Bitdefender's fangirl (did I spell that correctly :eek:) she would love to receive this giveaway :)
Although I bet she would ask me to fill this form :mad: (woman is always woman I think :p)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Thanks a lot Bora, you are awesome as always ;)
My GF used to Bitdefender's fangirl (did I spell that correctly :eek:) she would love to receive this giveaway :)
Although I bet she would ask me to fill this form :mad: (woman is always woman I think :p)
Yep, girls are always like that :D

Reactions: Rahadian Putra

AayushK

Level 1
Jul 24, 2014
Thanks alot OP, i just joined and having codes for my favourite antivirus.
also should I apply this, I have few trial days remaining

Reactions: BoraMurdar

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.