Expired malwaretips.com : Norton Antivirus 2014 Giveaway [Anti-Virus4U]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrovic

Level 64
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Thanks for the giveaway!
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=323760341120820&id=100004605694354

Like MalwareTips & Anti-Virus4U on Facebook

Joined antivirus4u maillist
ecdgetfk7i.jpg

Thank you and have a excellent day!
:)

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I guess he has so. Its already been 1 day past. I taught of asking but since we shouldn't reply more than once, I kept quit.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I am sorry guys for the late. I was away from my laptop for 2 days unexpectedly and only got to see the moderation duties.
I will randomize and select the winners right away with 1 day delay... ;)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
OK guys giveaway is over and winners are selected! :)

But first, these members are disqualified from the giveaway as they didn't completed the requirements needed for entering the draft. I am sorry guys, more luck next time and double watch what are you posting and what is needed for the giveaway, everything is well explained in the main thread, so members :

@donbosco [Facebook link doesn't lead to the share of the giveaway]
@hythem [Didn't share anything]
@ramazan0154 [No intro or config, new member]

did not enter the draft.

And now the winners of the MalwareTips : Norton Antivirus 2014 [Anti-Virus4U] Giveaway ARE :

@toffee
@McLovin
@alex19100
@Nedim
@omidomi
@Chromatinfish 123
@Lailson
@mohammadwasi7861
@yigido
@Melba

congrats11.jpg

And the full list

RANDOM.ORG   List Randomizer1.png

Winners will soon get the notification in inbox in which they must reply in order to reclaim the license. You will have 5 days to reply to that message or the new winner will be selected according to the above list.

Stay with us with awesome new giveaways to come! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.