MalwareTips is moving its home! New Hosting Provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hello,
Today I'm happy to announce that we will be moving to a new hosting company. Moving to a new hosting provider will bring us better specifications (CPU, RAM etc), faster loading times, a higher server uptime and an improved degree of security.

What to expect?
There should be no issues with the move, apart from the DNS change that will temporarily affect the traffic.
During a 24 hours period, as the DNS is propagating worldwide, our site will be randomly loading from either the old host or the new host. Once the 24 hours will pass, the site will only be loading from the new host.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Well, if you read this, then you are now browsing MalwareTips from its new server. Not only that, however we are now running on a HTTP/2 connection, so you should really see an improvement in speed browsing.
As always, if you have issues or questions, just let me know and I'll try to see what can I do to answer them!

Last edited:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Its not surprise when the expenses for such migration isn't a problem, as this website became daily entrance of traffic where circulation of revenue is active.

Congratulations @Jack for that wonderful announcement, definitely we are in the flow of emerged technology to follow the overall standards.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Sin_t_tulo.png

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Thank you Jack, looking good.

VWH6D1S.png

And it gets better, "Your website is faster than 93% of all tested websites.".
More impressive is the fact that previous locations like Amsterdam, London or Berlin where we would be loading at around 4 seconds, now load under 2 seconds...
speed.jpg

123 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.