MalwareTips Malware Hub Screenshots

• Thread starter Deleted member 2913
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
On Malware Hub thread, when I select to see screenshots of any users, why many/all screenshots appear & not only the users screenshots I selected?

Dont know if its the same on all the other threads too?

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
But then it takes longer for the screenshots to appear.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
How about if you right-click image and Open in New Tab? (Or Shift+Click)

upload_2016-3-31_18-33-10.png

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
But then it takes longer for the screenshots to appear.
If you click on the thumbnails in a particular post/thread those are the first to appear in order as you click the arrow to the right.This is for uploaded images and I see no delay in screenshots appearing.
The image viewer is built into the Xenforo platform
Thumbnails take up less forum space and site resources.
Otherwise you can use an online image uploader place the links in an image BBcode then place them in a spoiler BBcode
Code:
[IMG][/IMG]
[SPOILER][/SPOILER]
or use the text editor
Ashampoo_Snap_2016.03.31_12h41m09s_002_.png Ashampoo_Snap_2016.03.31_12h40m15s_001_.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.