Status
Not open for further replies.

lovehungryman

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 23, 2015
Hello forum!
Has anyone here any experience on Managed Antivirus and how good/bad is it? I ask since my in-lows have bought a refurbished windows 7 machine and that's all the protection they have (along with other software I have never heard of)... I am all ears!

kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
Do you have a link to website of the product or something?

Reactions: Huỳnh Nam

Huỳnh Nam

Level 2
Verified
Oct 16, 2015
You use DrWeb katana + Norton, Zemana +Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for win 7, I'm using ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

lovehungryman

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 23, 2015
Thanks for suggestions people!
But I was more concern about your thoughts about Managed Antivirus (if ever used).
Laptop is not mine as I say and not sure if my in-laws would like me to laid my hand on it (most likely thou). I'll give more inside about it till next week when I am at theirs for Christmas.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.