vintage:

1- Hokuto no ken
2- saint seiya

i can continue for a while :p
One Piece
Jojo's bizarre adventure
Berserk

Three of my favourites.

Most of those popular cartoons are works of a weekly manga magazine called 'jump'. The number of sales is constantly keeping high in the editorial policy that had long focused on research from readers.

Electr0n

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Feb 19, 2018
Most of those popular cartoons are works of a weekly manga magazine called 'jump'. The number of sales is constantly keeping high in the editorial policy that had long focused on research from readers.
Now I understand why they keep saying "shonen jump".

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
modern:

1- Bleach
2- Fate/zero, Fate/stay night
3- Sword Art Online.
4- Kuroko no basket
5- Hellsing
6- Overlord

vintage:

1- Hokuto no ken
2- saint seiya

i can continue for a while :p

Yea i see you have same gust as me with anime. based on RPG / exclusive battle scene

Beetwen SAO and Fate stay night you can add "Log Horizon"
also offer to watch Quan Zhi Gao Shou, Shakugan no Shana.
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan

Shikabane Hime: Kuro but is more shooter :D

Reactions: Deleted member 178
D

Deleted member 178

Yea i see you have same gust as me with anime. based on RPG / exclusive battle scene.
yes , no battle = boring to me :p
Beetwen SAO and Fate stay night you can add "Log Horizon"
yes i watched it too, very nice. There is the one with a guy reincarnated in a fantasy RPG world by God and allowed to keep his his smartphone ^^

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.