Active subscriptions
What I'm looking for?

Looking for maximum feedback.

Back3

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 14, 2019
Three weeks ago, I had too many security apps enabled: Private Relay, Windscribe VPN, Next DNS, WIPR, 2 authenticators, Bitwarden, Hush Nag Blocker and 2 widgets on my lock screen. My battery became not so good and very hot.
I have kept the 2 authenticators, Bitwarden and a profile configuration of NextDNS. My Iphone 13 is now running great.

Manifestation

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 23, 2022
Three weeks ago, I had too many security apps enabled: Private Relay, Windscribe VPN, Next DNS, WIPR, 2 authenticators, Bitwarden, Hush Nag Blocker and 2 widgets on my lock screen. My battery became not so good and very hot.
I have kept the 2 authenticators, Bitwarden and a profile configuration of NextDNS. My Iphone 13 is now running great.
Personally, I have not tried Private Relay. As for VPNs, I only use a vpn when I am connected to a public WIFI.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.