Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
Homepage: McAfee Gamer Security – McAfee Gamer Security

1561054811494.png

Gaming Enhanced. Security Reimagined
Performance and protection is no longer a paradox.

Performance
  • McAfee Gamer Security helps you tune your system so you can squeeze every last drop of performance out of your PC’s hardware.
  • Game Boost is designed to automatically move performance from less-important tasks to an active game, mitigating issues and maximizing quality game time.
Command Center
  • Combining system resource monitoring, historical performance data, and more, McAfee Gamer Security puts all the relevant details at your fingertips in one simple dashboard.
  • Every second counts when you’re gaming. If things start chugging, glance at the real-time dashboard to find out why, so you can solve the problem before it becomes a match-losing issue.
MicroAV Technology
  • Targeting a sub-100MB footprint, McAfee Gamer Security is designed for quicker installs and updates, sending a bulk of threat detection processing to the cloud. This will free up your system to do what it was built for: Gaming.
  • Built from decades of award-winning anti-virus experience, McAfee Gamer Security keeps you protected without significant performance cost.

† Product in development, claims and visuals may be subject to change at any time.

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
I have to laugh :ROFLMAO: just "fortnite kids" believe in that tool. golden rule for gamers: better performance -> hardware upgrade
Most Fortnite BR players can be found on Console and Mobile, but I don't see the relevance.

Serious/Competitive PC Players are likely to have powerful hardware for best possible performance. However, you cannot rule out that badly optimised Antivirus/Security software can indeed have a negative effect on performance, regardless of hardware.

I'm actually interested to see what they come up with following the discontinuation of McAfee Cloud Antivirus (Limited Release) and McAfee App Boost [Discussion Thread], perhaps a combination of the two?

Last edited:

amico81

Level 16
Verified
waiting for some news about this cloud av. i would give it a try...could be light as panda but with better protection

Reactions: roger_m