Expired McAfee LiveSafe - 1 Year License for Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlawxtorn

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Content Creator
May 29, 2017
mlsboxshot.png

The absolute antivirus solution to protect personal and confidential data on all your PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets.

*Please Note
This giveaway requires credit/debit card information and if auto renewal is not turned off your credit/debit card will be charged upon expiration of the free license.

Last edited by a moderator:

kamla5abi

Level 4
Verified
May 15, 2017
In my opinion the real problem is not uninstall it (using the official uninstaller after the regular uninstall), but the fact of providing the credit card data.

Anyway, thanks for sharing :)
this is what i did
this came with new dell laptop and automatic 1year free subscription
uninstalled first using the windows control panel then downloaded latest forced removal tool from their website to finish it off

sona

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
hmm.. the problem is the debit card details. i cannot trust mcafee people... (auto renew off but money debited from account can happen). and also my debit card has Re1 only. but Thnx.Fr.SHrng.

Reactions: BearHug

sona

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
I purchased mcafee IS earlier this year but found ineffective against malicious browser extensions and PUP-adware and EAM saved me.so changed to TM trial.
.IMG_20170113_232641.jpg
Not sure about livesafe probably it will provide better defense

Reactions: norman

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
is there any way to erase the information after the account created.
actually i've found that Top 566 Complaints and Reviews about McAfee
and got scared!:confused::eek:
Get a new card other than that I am not sure what they do with it.
You can delete your account but you can never know for sure where that sensitive data went.
I do not like these giveaways for the fact that they require the use of a credit/debit card.
I imagine it is no different than giving your information to purchase something.
The only difference being is that you are giving your info out for something free and that you have no intention of purchasing,which is the case for most people.
Personally there are many other free options as well as other giveaways that do not require this very personal data.
Many people worry about their privacy with Windows 10 but will throw out the most sensitive and exploitable data for something free.

SaeedLohana

Level 2
Verified
May 28, 2017
They think some might forget to turn off auto renewal so they'll be able to earn from them, but seriously this is no better than other available solutions like Emsisoft, Kaspersky, Eset, because of them I won't like to even get a free license for this.

@OP thank you :D

Shreya Verma

Jun 20, 2017
Get a new card other than that I am not sure what they do with it.
You can delete your account but you can never know for sure where that sensitive data went.
I do not like these giveaways for the fact that they require the use of a credit/debit card.
I imagine it is no different than giving your information to purchase something.
The only difference being is that you are giving your info out for something free and that you have no intention of purchasing,which is the case for most people.
Personally there are many other free options as well as other giveaways that do not require this very personal data.
Many people worry about their privacy with Windows 10 but will throw out the most sensitive and exploitable data for something free.
Great

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.