Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
MarketWatch : McAfee Mobile Security Software for Android Now Preloaded on Sony Ericsson XPERIA Pro and XPERIA Mini Pro

XPERIA(TM) pro and XPERIA(TM) mini pro smartphones will be available pre-loaded with McAfee Mobile Security Software which enhances security standards for smartphones - protection for today's mobile lifestyle

McAfee today announced that its technology for mobile platforms will be offered as standard in Sony Ericsson's XPERIA(TM) mini pro and forthcoming XPERIA(TM) pro smartphones. This is part of a move designed to effectively safeguard smartphone users against device loss, data theft, malware and virus infection.

McAfee's mobile technology enables users to enjoy their mobile lifestyle without worry. Users can find their missing phone with alarm and location tracking, prevent misuse with remote lock and wipe and preserve important memories and personal data with remote back-up and restore, even from a lost or misplaced phone. At the same time, McAfee Mobile Security protects against the risk of malware that originates via email, instant messaging and Internet downloads.

Read more

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Well I will give it a try. I can install it on my HTC Wildfire. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.