So as the title suggested, i tried deleting it, only for it to come back and wreck havoc. Is there a way to delete it manually ? I will try to post the log when i get the pc up.
- Operating System
- Windows 10
- Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?
- 64-bit (x64)
- Infection date and initial symptoms
I guess 22/7/2018
- Current issues and symptoms
- Alot, screen split into two.......stopping permissions......ads......overrun my Ram
- Steps taken in order to remove the infection
- Used Kaspersky , no avail. Used ccleaner, no avail.
- Logs added to Help Request
- I did not upload the FRST logs (I understand that this will increase the time need it to clean-up the PC)