Microsoft begins shipping out the 2 TB Xbox One S Launch Edition console

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
On time for the August 2nd release, Microsoft has begun shipping out the 2 TB Xbox One S Launch Edition console to pre-order customers.

Microsoft announced the Xbox One S at this year's E3 in Los Angeles with a slim design, support for 4K videos and improved processing. After initial confusion about its release date, Microsoft confirmed that the Xbox One S would be available starting from the 2nd of August, coinciding with the launch of the Windows 10 Anniversary Update.

1469996509_xbox-one-s-shipping-order.jpg

Now, it seems the company is on track to deliver the Launch Edition Xbox One S pre-orders on the release date, as it has started notifying customers that their consoles have shipped. The regular versions of the One S console with 500 GB and 1 TB storage options should also start shipping soon.

Let us know in the comments section if your order is on its way.

Source & image: Windows Central

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Awesome Share, I am strictly a PC gamer but this has got my attention, Thanks Exterminator :)
I see your ninja Cat hanging out there :p I have been tempted to employ my Insider badge as my
Avatar but I feel I would be seen as siding too closely with Bill, and that's a bad thing.
PeAcE

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.