Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
What you need to know
  • Microsoft was born on April 4, 1975.
  • As of April 4, 2021, Microsoft is now 46 years old.
Yesterday, on April 4, someone had a birthday. That person was Robert Downey Jr. But it was also Microsoft's birthday! It was likely the birthday of some friends and family members of yours as well, much like with any day on the calendar. But we're here to specifically recognize Microsoft since, without that company, we wouldn't have Windows 10, MS Paint, or Xbox Game Pass.

In honor of the big event, Microsoft redecorated its Twitter profile with a snazzy new retro-themed banner to take users back in time to a day most of them are too young to have even been alive for.

The banner serves as a reminder that there was a time period when shades of orange were multitudinous and celebrated.

If you scroll through the replies to Microsoft's birthday tweet, you'll see a whole bunch of Microsoft product corporate Twitter accounts congratulating their father on its big day. While that stuff's cheesy, it's fun to look at the replies. Take, for example, Microsoft Bing's heartwarming tweet and the all-star follow-ups that came after it.

In conclusion, happy birthday once again, Microsoft. Thank you for the best Xbox One controller and some of the best gaming controllers in general. Thank you for the Surface Pro 7+ for Business. See you when you turn the big 47 in 2022.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
HappyBirthday:)Microsoft田
I am under the impression that Microsoft's hardware products are excellent. I bought a mouse that was the least expensive and have been using it for 10 years. It is more trouble-free than a Japanese car. This is great!

rain2reign

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Jun 21, 2020
Their Intellimouse Explorer was and still is legendary! Absolutely loved it and good quality too, but too bad if it wasn't for my perfectly comfortable and working mouse (Zowie EC1-B). Else I would have definitely bought that reintroduced and renewed Classic Intellimouse that succeeded it.

:D Happy birthday.🎉

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.