Betonf

Hi guys, first, sry my bad english. I used the Google translator for this. Sry.

Personally, I'd like to make three changes to Edge Dev and I do not know if it's possible. The first would be to take the annoying alert to open several favorites at the same time. The second is if there is a possibility to create a Firefox style menu button in the left corner of the navigation bar and the third is if you have some configuration to prevent Edge closing when closing the last tab without addon help . Thank you all. :)

Reactions: oldschool

Dave Russo

Level 7
Verified
Open Adguard > Go to settings (on the bottom left) > Filtered Apps > Scroll down the list > Now you can add the browser executable via "Add Application" or "Browse for executable".
Tried with no success,going to try Minevese suggestion next, thanks.

Only the Nightly build of Adguard is working now..
Forgive my ignorance,but where do I find "Nightly build" ? thanks

Reactions: stefanos

Moonhorse

Level 26
Content Creator
Verified
Cool, the chrome version of uBlock is added in the extension store and not the outdated version of Nick Rolls as with the "old" Edge.
While the description still says from Nick Rolls on the store Gorhills version 1.18.16 gets installed.

View attachment 212237 View attachment 212238
Aswell the bitwarden extension is up to date, when installed from microsoft store. About to install emsisoft browser security aswell. It seems i have no need to visit chrome web store anymore :) Saddest thing is i have android phone, probably im gonna ditch it and get my lumia 830 back....edgehtml just dont sync with the new blink engine(jokes)

Azure

Level 23
Content Creator
Verified
Tried with no success,going to try Minevese suggestion next, thanks.
Really? This worked for me. Filtered Apps > Add Application > Search for Microsoft Edge (make sure the location is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge Dev\Application'). Reboot your computer (Not sure but this might help)

Now to check if it's blocking ads
1) Open Adguard > Adblocker settings > Adblocker (section) > Open filtering log > Check 'Blocked'
Try to go to a site with ads and see if the log shows anything.

2) Go to a site with https, for example, google.com and check its certificate. It should be Adguard Personal CA

3) Test here: Testing your adblocker – Simple Adblock

Spawn

Administrator
Staff member
Verified

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 17
Verified
That's why I asked, I know it's integrated (see what I wrote), but wondering if Microsoft would censor block certain extensions from Chrome Web Store.

If you run 2 Ad-Blockers, you may see the conflict message in Chrome. Ex: Redirect conflict with uBlock Origin · Issue #14961 · EFForg/https-everywhere
Okay, so they don't seem to block any extensions from the chrome store.
Like 2 ad-blockers it's always best to do some research first and install only what you really need.
Less is more also with extensions.

Spawn

Administrator
Staff member
Verified
Reactions: oldschool