Microsoft Flight Release Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
Wow, it's free? Their flight-sim products have always been pretty pricey. (But worth the money)

I'm wondering if it's less of a simulator, and more of a 'fly around with other users' type thing.

MiamiBreeze545

Jun 23, 2011
I have flown on a lot of flight simulators before and in my opinion this is an excellent game for introducing people about flying.This is a great game to play if you're bored or if you want to experience the beauty of flight.However, it's a little bit dissapointing for people looking for a realistic flying since it lacks it's realism but they can still enjoy it's amazing graphics and FPS.I definitely recommend it especially if you have a good graphics card.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Definitely suitable for users who wants a nice fly experience and feel in a aviation style. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.