Status
Not open for further replies.

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
seems good, however i don't buy the privacy stuff, especially when it use a radar stuff thingy :D
If i go real paranoid, i will say "what prove me that the router doesn't map my house layout and transmit it to this company..."

as you see paranoia has various levels :D

The distributor product manager of PORTAL is coming to my house tomorrow to discuss some issues on this router. I'll raise your issue to him since PORTAL has mesh capability.

Any other privacy and/or security issues on this router?

Thanks for the tip

D

Deleted member 178

The distributor product manager of PORTAL is coming to my house tomorrow to discuss some issues on this router. I'll raise your issue to him since PORTAL has mesh capability.

Any other privacy and/or security issues on this router?

Thanks for the susggestion
Not from what i see, if something has to be found, it is by looking deeply at the settings.

btw, it has nice features :)

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
Not from what i see, if something has to be found, it is by looking deeply at the settings.

btw, it has nice features :)
Nowadays, this mesh feature in routers is the trend. Like you said whether it would map out the layout of the house is indeed a worried point as opposed to traditional routers without mesh capability

Reactions: Deleted member 178
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.