Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
2m284k7.jpg

Microsoft's OneDrive storage service has grown in popularity during the past few months as the company adds new features at a frequent rate and is regularly upping the free storage for the service.

If you find yourself wishing you had a bit more storage space, or simply like free things, Microsoft is giving away 100GB of storage for two years through Bing Rewards. For this offer, you do not need any Bing credits but you do have to agree to receive promotional emails from the company.

Because of Microsoft's initiative to have its products on every major platform, you can grab OneDrive apps for iOS/OS X and Android; Windows 8 and above has OneDrive functionality built in.

If you want to grab the offer, hit the source link below but be aware as it looks like this offer may only be for those in the US.

Get: 100GB of OneDrive storage for two years for free

Cain

Level 4
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
They lure you in with the 100GB for the first two years. They know they have you once your data is up there :p

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
They lure you in with the 100GB for the first two years. They know they have you once your data is up there :p
Yes but you can always dump it to an external drive prior to 2 years.If you have OneDrive this is worth jumping on.

Cain

Level 4
Verified
Dec 19, 2013
Yes but you can always dump it to an external drive prior to 2 years.If you have OneDrive this is worth jumping on.

Oh, I will be taking advantage of the offer :) ...even if it does come down to needing to move any data after two years.

I have always preferred hotmail/outlook email. I have just never really felt comfortable with Gmail's "Label" system, as well as Gmail's email filtering o_O Microsoft's email has always been my preference... and I will mention, Microsoft's online services have gotten even better with recent additions and changes. They have really lifted the standard. In contrast, I wish I could say I was as impressed with Office 2013's introduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.