Microsoft: It's Hard to Upgrade Everyone to Windows 10 Without Angering Some People

done

Level 5
Verified
Mar 19, 2015
Currently most of my office system is still using XP up to Win 7.
I've been constantly nagging them to upgrade to Wins 10 Pro.
not only yours.

d

W10 smash my system. Unrepairable. So I am already holding their steaming pile they gave to me.

Maybe I send my smashed pile of junck to Bill with letter "See what your M$ did to me ???"

Yes. I feels violated by M$... in the worst way. :D
Well not only you!
As someone that is working on the IT field I saw many users who not only killed the OS during the upgrade but the hard disk as well. (That's good for business but.....) How it can happen? well after the upgrade fail they were stuck with windows trying to boot to the desktop and it never did. they kept trying to force shutdown the pc over and over until they killed the HD.
Me I have no problem with spying, I truly feel that the internet should be monitored now days with all the terror and sick people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.