- Apr 24, 2016
Today is Microsoft's January 2022 Patch Tuesday, and with it comes fixes for six zero-day vulnerabilities and a total of 97 flaws.
Microsoft has fixed 97 vulnerabilities (not including 29 Microsoft Edge vulnerabilities ) with today's update, with nine classified as Critical and 88 as Important.
The number of each type of vulnerability is listed below:
Six zero-days fixed, none actively exploited
- 41 Elevation of Privilege Vulnerabilities
- 9 Security Feature Bypass Vulnerabilities
- 29 Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- 6 Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- 9 Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- 3 Spoofing Vulnerabilities