Microsoft Office expires in 28 days what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Hi i have a MS Office and it exp in 29 . so any one can suggest what to do next?

Siraj

Level 2
Verified
Mar 23, 2014
1) you can purchase it from microsoft
2) you can use crack ( it may be a good or bad idea)
3) you should uninstall office and reinstall it ;)

Jaspion

Level 17
Verified
Jun 5, 2013
If you need Microsoft format documents for work, then buy Office; there's no other way to ensure trouble-free compatibility. If you can work with Open Document formats, then I recommend LibreOffice or OpenOffice. For sporadic home use, Kingsoft is good enough, although I really don't like how it always schedules a task to look for updates every one hour, no matter how many times you diasble or delete it, or whether you disabled automatic update checking via the program's options. SoftMaker Free Office is similar to Kingsoft, minus the modern UI and the enforced update checking.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
If you need Microsoft format documents for work, then buy Office; there's no other way to ensure trouble-free compatibility. If you can work with Open Document formats, then I recommend LibreOffice or OpenOffice. For sporadic home use, Kingsoft is good enough, although I really don't like how it always schedules a task to look for updates every one hour, no matter how many times you diasble or delete it, or whether you disabled automatic update checking via the program's options. SoftMaker Free Office is similar to Kingsoft, minus the modern UI and the enforced update checking.

Please check post #6 in this thread.

Jaspion

Level 17
Verified
Jun 5, 2013
Please check post #6 in this thread.
Thanks, but I had already read what you wrote. I answered anyway because 1) you might not be, or not continue to be satisfied with your current choice, and 2) this is a public forum and the questions of one might serve to others.

Have a good day.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Thanks, but I had already read what you wrote. I answered anyway because 1) you might not be or not continue to be satisfied with your current choice, and 2) this is a public forum and the questions of one might serve to others.

Have a good day.
Thank u for ur suggestion, U too have a good day!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.