Microsoft Says Windows 7 Has Outdated Security, Wants You to Move to Windows 10

Paul123

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 9, 2016
Fine with Windows 10. Haven't spent a single cent inside the MS store. My opinion is that 10 has better security than 7 with the including Smartscreen and probably a few other features. I have had zero problems with the OS and not going to complain. :)
I like Windows 10 and have found it remarkably stable and like you have no issues with it, but Microsoft should persuade people to move to Windows 10, not try to force them by refusing to protect Windows 7. That's like a car manufacturer disabling the locks on your car after a certain period to make you buy their new 'more secure' one.

Reactions: done

Paul123

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 9, 2016
I'm also not a fan of metro design.

Neither was I, it looks dull compared to Windows 7. I particularly dont like the tiny icon in the middle of a massive tile; Whats the point of that?

That said though, when I moved from IoS 6 to Ios 7 on my iTouch, I hated the new flat design, but now I wouldn't go back.

The Metro style is beginning to look less jarring. I just wish they'd give a consistent look to everything in Windows 10, not a bit of this and a bit of that. It looks half finished, and that's a shame because otherwise it seems very stable and responsive.

Reactions: Deletedmessiah

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.