Solved Microsoft scam how to remove ??

Marq

Thread author
Nov 21, 2017
I fell for the scam and unfortunately I let them in on my laptop and now he locked me out with his own password ... I’m just wondering if there’s anyway I can bypass his password so I can get access to my laptop again?? I only knew it was a scam when they asked for money and he already had access and control of my laptop. Lucky I had a sticker over my cam so he can’t even see anything. Please I just need to know if my laptop is done or a way I can by pass his password after it I turn it on and it loads.

Reactions: lanahoo

Marq

Thread author
Nov 21, 2017
Okay so I manage to get into f12 and click to reset my laptop and clicked on reset everything so it will delete everything I installed or was installed and hopefully it will be when I first got the laptop again after the reset is done.

It’s I the process of resetting my pc soo I’m still waiting hoping this did the job and I did it in time before they can steal any info I had saved on my laptop but all I use it for is gaming.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.