Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
2020 was a unique year for education, and Microsoft grew to meet the challenge.

What you need to know
  • A new blog post from Microsoft highlights how it helped education in 2020.
  • 2020 presented several unique challenges to education due to the global pandemic.
  • Microsoft Teams and other Microsoft technologies improved in 2020 to meet unique demands.
The Microsoft blog post:

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
My other half uses Teams frequently in training others with her job - It's a lumbering program that feels half finished & leaves large files behind. However it really does its job & saved companies a fair bit (and lockdown issues) as they are using the users heating, electricity / internet rather than a real room - I just have to remember to wear appropriate clothing while she is on Teams.

Last edited:

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 24, 2016
Yes, it's the rise of Teams this year. It sometimes feels like a half-finished product, but they are constantly improving it.
I think this year it finally gets the full attention of Microsoft because of its enormous and widespread use.
But for me it's an indispensable work tool and my kids absolutely need it for school now in the second lockdown period in the Netherlands.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.