Microsoft Surface Laptop Go announced, $549 (October 13)

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Microsoft is essentially bringing a "Surface Laptop Go" to market ...
What you need to know
  • A new, midrange Surface laptop is in the works.
  • It features a smaller footprint with a 12.5-inch display.
  • Pricing will begin between $500 and $600.
According to my sources, Sparti has a 12.5-inch display with a 10th-generation Intel Core i5 processor, 4GB RAM, and 64GB storage in the entry-level model. It'll ship with Windows 10 in S mode and be priced somewhere between $500 and $600. I'm told that Sparti is being positioned as a more affordable Surface Laptop, similar to how Microsoft positions the Surface Go alongside the Surface Pro today.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
According to one benchmark, Surface Laptop Go (Sparti) comes with Intel’s 10th-generation Core i5 1035G1 processor and it starts at $699 in the United States.

Intel’s Core i5 1035G1 is a power-efficient processor for slim and low-end devices, such as the Surface Laptop Go. The device, which is codenamed “Sparti”, uses the processor that is based on Ice -Lake-U generation.
Source: Surface Laptop Go with Core i5 1035G1 allegedly starts at just $699

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.