D

Deleted member 178

Approved by Staff

2s9jymOt.jpg

SEP + MBAM brothers, very good ;)

i guess SEP unmanaged?

L

LabZero

@ scot, still looking at Veracrypt... ;) Guess if anybody beyond NSA gets by Truecrypt. I'm in trouble... LOL
VeraCrypt has been developed starting from the TrueCrypt's source code especially improving the safety aspects.So It's a very good choice.;)

Reactions: scot and Montana

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Very nice config! Thanks for sharing it :)
You could consider one or two on demand scanners
HTTPS Everywhere in FF
Consider adding an additional browser

Reactions: scot and Montana

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Very good and straightforward configuration there.

SEP is totally a must alternative security program nowadays as the concept of effectiveness makes it convincing to use on home base (even though more on business)

Montana

Thread author
Nov 22, 2015
Very nice config! Thanks for sharing it :)
You could consider one or two on demand scanners
HTTPS Everywhere in FF
Consider adding an additional browser

The only HTTPS I use is in CyberGhost. It forces HTTPS if available. I find there is limited support for
encryption over HTTPS right now.

Very good and straightforward configuration there.

SEP is totally a must alternative security program nowadays as the concept of effectiveness makes it convincing to use on home base (even though more on business)

Started using this about two years ago and love it... I see no other way now :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.