SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Did you get a chance to read the post by "Windows Security" before they deleted it and closed the thread?
Nope. I saw earlier i had a notification but didn't manage to actually read it.

Remember, thick-skin...
Yep seems it's needed this day and age.:D
PS check rehips forum when you can. You got me intrigued and now want to know the answer.

Last edited:

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Nope. I saw earlier i had a notification but didn't manage to actually read it
Well...
The following post may or may not be a word for word recreation of the last (deleted) post on that thread.The comments within said post do not necessarily reflect my opinion,nor can I personally vouch for them being an accurate recreation of either the deleted post itself or the sentiments of the posts author.

["Haha do you remember the MRG HPMA test, where they used Surfright synthetic samples (who was the sponsor) to test who was best in Exploit protection (and they gave Surfright a chance to change HPMA so they would score 100% on MRG own synthetic testset).

When I critized them on their test method, I was called a strawman by MRG and MOD's removed my posts because MRG threathens them with copy right breaches (is the explanation of grumpy mods in PM's) That is the reason why I changed my Avitar, Silence you Strawman, I kill you.

Two weaks after HPMA test MRG did another test sponsored by an AV on exploits (don't recall which), this time using samples found in the wild and guess who won: the sponsor."]

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Well...
The following post may or may not be a word for word recreation of the last (deleted) post on that thread.The comments within said post do not necessarily reflect my opinion,nor can I personally vouch for them being an accurate recreation of either the deleted post itself or the sentiments of the posts author.
Yeah an unfortunate situation when they don't even mention they removed something. Meh, ce la vi.
Have a nice day mate.

Shran

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 19, 2015
For example, what if - for example - for whatever technical reason(s) Zemana will not function correctly on your specific system ? In that case, it doesn't matter if Zemana is absolutely the best security solution in the history of mankind for all time.

See my post here PC: SECURE - Shran Config
Changed: ZAM from Realtime to On Demand. After I put ZAM to Realtime by itself, my ethernet adapter completely stopped working :eek: I did all the usual troubleshooting and as soon as I got ZAM back in on demand, it was working again :confused:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.