Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
As long as MrXidus is satisfied with his laptop and the price he paid for it that is all that matters.

If I had more money to spend then I would have also bought a more powerful laptop even though I really didn't need anything more powerful. It is human nature, if your have to resources to buy something whether you need it or not people will buy it.

Thanks.:D

Valentin N

Littlebits said:
As long as MrXidus is satisfied with his laptop and the price he paid for it that is all that matters.

If I had more money to spend then I would have also bought a more powerful laptop even though I really didn't need anything more powerful. It is human nature, if your have to resources to buy something whether you need it or not people will buy it.

Thanks.:D
True but why spend much more when it's not needed? For that money he could have bought himself a good clevo laptop, where the central parts (cpu upgrade can be done easily and so on) can accessed without problems and keep the laptop clean without disassembling the whole computer.

Just saying.

I

illumination

The acers do come pre loaded with a lot of bloat ware, but they are also hardy machines, that will take some abuse.. I still have my old one that has been reformatted/tested on/gamed on, and after 4 years, still takes the abuse, my GF now uses it to game on..

Now as for yours, with that much raw power, and to not use it for the things you listed, would be, well, silly :p
Kinda like buying a Porche and only driving it 25mph all the time ;)

I have a dual core i5 with standard intel HD 4000 graphics, and game on it, with no issues.. Matter of fact, it surpassed my expectations.

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
Good things it's a temp. laptop, Farmville may not be available for PC much longer..

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Trusted
That game isn't a flop for every Facebook users around since before, its more than a Candy Crush Saga Game :lol: (Joke)

Gnosis

What the heck is "FarmVille"? Something about Aussies drinking too much SC and then acquiring a farm in west Texas? Crykie!!

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
Gnosis said:
What the heck is "FarmVille"? Something about Aussies drinking too much SC and then acquiring a farm in west Texas? Crykie!!
You might want to check here for what it means. :)

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
If anyone actually thought I spent a large sum of money to get this high end laptop for doing nothing but browsing Facebook and playing Farmville, I am disappointed in you. Most of you senior members should know that much about me by now.

Well done to n.nvt and BSOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.