Battle MSI B360M MORTAR or ASUS ROG STRIX B360-G GAMING?

Mariihh

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2018
Hello everyone, would you like the help of the players or of those who have used these brands, ASUS or MSI? both motherboards have almost the same features, I am in doubt in which of the two I buy to assemble a gamer computer, I put the links of the two boards, the prices are almost identical, from now on I thank everyone's opinion

product_10_20180402151409_5ac1d8418a84c.png P_setting_000_1_90_end_500.jpg

Hello everyone, would you like the help of the players or of those who have used these brands, ASUS or MSI? both motherboards have almost the same features, I am in doubt in which of the two I buy to assemble a gamer computer, I put the links of the two boards, the prices are almost identical, from now on I thank everyone's opinion

View attachment 198699View attachment 198700

I think the hardware itself is equivalent.

So here is something to consider as it will be important as time goes on...

In my experience MSI support is better than ASUS. MSI provides better than average ongoing driver support. And you can get answers if you are persistent. With ASUS, the result of support requests is a crap-shoot - along the lines of convoluted, non-helpful, almost useless Microsoft or Dell support.

And MSI isn't trying to financially bleed you every single time you submit a question\support request.

JiSingh12

Level 3
Verified
Sep 1, 2018
What @Lockdown said. Also the MSI one looks better :p. ASUS were a pain in regard to my laptop, just straight up didn’t help through customer service and only offered to fix it if I sent it in and paid regardless if its fixable or not.

Specifications are similar bar the audio module, and minor differences In the IO layout, USB ports, and SATA ports.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.