Need Help My 7 year old downloaded a virus on his tablet HELP

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Oct 15, 2017
Operating System
Windows 7
Installed Antivirus
Avast
My 7 year old got a talking virus on his lenovo tab 3 a7
It locked up completely on the home screen i couldn't really do anything with it but do a factory reset
To sum up the problem im stuck on a verify your account screen saying "device was reset sign in with google account that device was previously synced with"
Im not sure the email that was used for the tablet at the time i bought it for him

Can someone please help

Attachments

Sep 5, 2017
What's your full tablet model?

You may try following this guide on a fix that may work for you, because unfortunately your last resort would be completely wiping the current ROM by flashing another one, but first we should try possible workaround for the issue before proceeding to the last solution.

[Solution] Device was reset. Sign in with Google Account that was Previously Synced

It's advised for everyone who's going to reset their Android, if you don't remember your gmail then you first have to delete any google account from your Android before wiping it.

Sep 15, 2016
Operating System
Windows 7
Installed Antivirus
Avast
It is called FRP (Factory Reset Protection). I read somewhere that there are some methods available for removing FRP without flashing ROM.

Last edited: